CrefoZert Solvency Certificate
Signal stability and dependability to your business partners.
Creditreform’s solvency certificate, CrefoZert, lets you proactively communicate your outstanding creditworthiness and solvency – online, in your e-mail signature, on your business stationery, in your office or in the reception area...
Certificate issuance is subject to the following conditions:
- Your Creditreform Solvency Index must lie between 100 and 249.
- Your Creditreform Rating must have a balance sheet solvency value of CR1-CR8.
- The analysis of your annual financial statement must be based on annual financial statements compiled less than 10 months after the balance-sheet preparation.
- The compact company questionnaire regarding the company’s status quo and future prospects does not indicate any serious solvency risks.
How do you benefit from the Solvency Certificate?
- You’re among the 1.7 percent of German companies confirmed as having an exceptional credit standing – an entrepreneurial success you can use to your advantage.
- Capitalize on the media-effective integration of the CrefoZert Solvency Certificate into your Internet website, communication media and sales activities.
- Use the distinction for proactive financial communication.
- Strengthen your negotiating position vis-à-vis banks and investors.
- Signal stability and dependability to your business partners and benefit from this competitive advantage.
- Use CrefoZert to boost existing business partners’ and prospective customers’ confidence.
- The solvency seal documents your continuing trading viability – a positive message to your staff, too.
- The certification is included in your company reports. Business partners calling up your company’s details directly see of its exceptional credit standing.
- The German entrepreneurs’ exchange, Deutsche Unternehmerbörse, is now including the CrefoZert logo in its businesses for sale ads; as a company seller, you can advertise with the certificate on their platform.