What are the benefits of a Creditreform membership?
Creditreform members can use all of the Creditreform Group’s services, including those of its subsidiaries. In doing so, you benefit from 130 years’ experience in creditor protection and Creditreform’s influential, 125,000-strong member community. A regional Verein Creditreform membership will specifically offer you the following advantages on site:
- Access to the world’s largest online database on corporate Germany with 3.6 million entries and a total of 22 million registered companies across Europe.
- Access to the services of all of Creditreform’s international companies
- Optional cost-free exchange of payment experiences via the Debitorenregister Deutschland (DRD) debtors’ register. The evaluations usefully supplement the professional solvency checks of your customers.
- Electronic sharing of information on business customers’ and consumers’ open receivables: Creditreform members across Germany benefit from your supplied information, and you benefit reciprocally from theirs.
- Possibility of a company certification with CrefoZert (subject to fulfillment of the necessary conditions)
- Comprehensive training program and reduced-cost seminars from the Creditreform Academy on topics such as: cash management, insolvency early warning, balance sheet analysis, telephone debt collection, overseas debt collection.
- Regular cost-free industry and economic analyses.
- Cost-free delivery of Creditreform’s monthly journal with useful, up-to-date business and tax information.