Custom made solutions for cross border business
Safeguarding your international transactions
Benefit from the opportunities offered by international trade, and customize your risk management with Creditreform’s next-generation International Reports.
- Online retrieval of well over 30 million commercial reports and credit assessments for companies across Europe
- Possibly of commissioned research, commercial information and credit assessments for any commercially active business worldwide
- Highly efficient, worldwide information-procurement network
- Information research, commercial information and credit assessments in the country and directly onsite.
- Early risk identification through the monitoring of key business partners
- Maximum transparency and comparability:
The commercial information international is uniform, structured and needs-based
- Modularly organized commercial information reflecting the transaction’s risk level helps optimize customers’ costs
- Multilingual reports (English, German, French)
- Straightforward IT and process integration
From autumn 2015, these – as well as the other products Brief Report International and Compact Corporate Information International – will be available for all countries for which Creditreform has an online offering. Monitoring International and Signal Universal International will be launched successively.
Company Credit Check
|Monitoring International|| Company Report Compact International|
Detailed solvency information providing certainty for medium to large transactions, supplier relationships and strategic partnerships.
Permanent monitoring of key business partners through near-time information on relevant changes.
Unambiguous identification of international customers and suppliers.
|Compact Report International||Signal Universal International|
Condensed information for sound credit decisions for small to medium-sized transactions or for continuous obligations.
Notification of significant changes in your international business partners’ circumstances.
|Brief Report International|
Aggregated solvency information for the fast, efficient assessment of low-volume transactions.