Objective, reliable, at short notice
Knowing a company’s true value is vital for business divestments, shareholder changes, other corporate measures, as well as for splits. Creditreform offers everything from standardized to highly customized, but objective, company valuation concepts, depending on your specific needs.
Corporate successors, tax advisors, banks and potential investors must arrive at a fair, objective price when assessing the value of a company – a process needing sound and comprehensive business expertise.
Together with our partner Fischer | Bussmann | Konrad GmbH we’ve developed valuation concepts based on the net income value method (Ertragswertverfahren) containing made-to-measure solutions for different corporate-valuation situations.
The Business Valuation enables a company’s value to be determined at short notice and involves relatively little effort for the company.
The company’s value is derived from the last three annual financial statements plus some additional information, and also takes the company’s balance sheet rating into account. This value undergoes plausibility checks using extensive reference data and is supplemented with a comprehensive analysis of the annual financial statements.
What you get...
- Standardized company valuation based on the net income value method (Ertragswertverfahren)
- Consideration of all available information – possibly also including planning data
- Final review of the report by a valuation expert
- Fixed price.
The Expert Business Valuation Report is the result of a very extensive company valuation.
The valuation is performed by a team of analysts on site and can be relatively time-consuming, depending on the company’s size. In a workshop environment, Creditreform and the company under valuation jointly prepare a fully integrated plan account to be used as the basis for the valuation. The appraisal is consistent with the S1 standard of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer, IDW).
What you get...
- On-site analysis of the business
- Provision of a customized plan account
- Calculation of the company’s value based on
- Integrated plan account
- Historic data
- Valuation process
- Final review of the appraisal by a valuation expert
- Appraisal based on IDW standard S1
Price calculated on a Time & Materials basis.
Areas of use
- Business acquisition / divestment
- Value-oriented corporate management
- Company successor / heritable succession
- Entry / departure of shareholders
- Tax issues