Identifying risks, reducing bad debts
Credit management accurately pinpoints companies’ bad-debt risk early on, thereby enabling them to identify their risk exposure and concretize their options for action.
Special emphasis is placed on process optimization, including the disciplines: credit application reviews, credit checks and solvency monitoring, risk classification, credit limitation, and definition of the payment terms and collateral.
For the downstream debt collection processes, emphasis is placed on aspects such as: invoicing, payments, summonsing, complaints management, delivery blocking, collection and writing down irrecoverable receivables.
Our services for optimizing your credit management:
- Solvency-screened addresses of companies and private consumers
- Risk-dependent details of companies’ / private consumers’ solvency, financial strength and structure.
- External payment experiences
- Monitoring solutions for existing customer management
- Market and portfolio analyses
- Debt collection services for receivables management optimization
- System support for essential decisions – from standardized solvency checks and risk assessments to a fully integrated, holistic solution
- Address information and solvency reports on overseas companies.