Improve your negotiating position with investors.
The demands placed on corporate financial communication are growing by the day. Share your financial standing with third parties using Creditreform’s credible and transparent Rating Services.
Basis for your business financing and risk control
Particularly investors will want to know whether a company can fully service its future payment obligations on time (interest and capital repayment).
The Creditreform Balance Sheet Rating offers businesspeople an optimal instrument for preparing for negotiations with external investors.
A glance at a Balance Sheet Rating also gives your financial controlling and risk management valuable insight into your business partners’ economic fundamentals. A meaningful document, it can provide early warning of e.g. pending financial risks at customers or suppliers.
Both the overall appraisal and the results of the various individual evaluations can be incorporated into existing risk management systems, e.g. as integrated elements of a scorecard.
Creditreform’s Balance Sheet Rating contains company-specific information, as well as comparison KPIs from the respective business field and industry, as well as from the overall economy.
- Clear statement on a company’s solvency, as a rating class CR1 to CR19
- 1-year probability of failure forecast for each calculated Balance Sheet Rating result
- Cross-check with negative lists in Creditreform’s commercial database
- Structured annual financial statements
- Extensive KPI table
- Asset schedule and details of other liability commitments
- Cash flow statement (cash-flow perspective)
- Individual analyses for better comprehensibility of the results (traffic-light graphics, network diagrams)
- Comparison of company with the respective industry’s and overall economic KPIs.
Transparency for success
Small and medium-sized enterprises can now reliably share their own credit standing using the Creditreform Business Rating.
With the Business Rating, such instruments – that had previously been reserved, and long become indispensable, for large enterprises seeking financing on the international capital markets – have now been brought into the reach of smaller companies.
The Business Rating is prepared by Creditreform Rating AG analysts who are experts in assessing a company’s economic circumstances. By expressing an enterprise’s ability to fulfill its financial obligations on time, the final rating thus places business contacts with customers, suppliers and banks on a firm and sound footing.
The Business rating is founded on annual financial statements, KPI comparisons centered on the Creditreform commercial database, and qualitative business assessments based on sophisticated checklists. The analysis is conducted using state-of-the-art solvency appraisal systems.
The Business Rating consists of a rating report containing detailed business- and industry-specific information, as well as KPI comparisons and interpretations. The final rating condenses all this information into a single value, such as “AAA” denoting the best possible creditworthiness.
Creditreform Rating AG is a fully independent assessor that does not represent any specific stakeholder interests. All your supplied data are naturally treated in the strictest of confidence. Your rating is only published if you give us your explicit consent.
- Strengthens your negotiating position vis-à-vis investors
- Underpins customer relationships through objective performance credentials
- Customers can more easily recognize your creditworthiness
- Delivers vital benchmark data
- Analysis of weaknesses and vulnerabilities in your own company.