Bespoke system support for your business.
Process optimization, and data amalgamation and evaluation for systematically hedging your credit risks – Creditreform has all the right interfaces and applications that you need.
Fully integrated solution for efficient, needs-oriented customer and risk management
CrefoSystem – The Creditreform Group’s innovative customer platform.
This system solution provides an efficient business-partner and credit-risk management platform for companies in every industrial sector. With its diverse specification, it also offers exotic functions such as complex scoring and rating processes, business-process modeling rules, and comprehensive reporting functions.
With its modular architecture, CrefoSystem is flexibly adaptable to your specific business needs and can be integrated into legacy IT systems (e.g. ERP and CRM systems) and business processes.
CrefoSystem – the modular, integrated solution
To round off your picture of your customers, Creditreform’s solvency check and analysis products can be enriched through importing other providers’ value-added information into the system. Previously defined rules let all these facts and figures be evaluated and checked for plausibility.
In these ways, CrefoSystem simplifies your decision-making processes, while also serving as an efficient control center in which all your corporate data come together.
- Supports fulfillment of your statutory and supervisory obligations from the German Anti-Money Laundering Act (Geldwäschegesetz, GwG) and German Banking Act (Kreditwesengesetz, KWG)
- Observation of supervisory compliance guidelines
- Automatic and verifiable documentation of credit decisions
- Optimization of the automated and audit-compliant credit assessment processes
- Connection to partner organizations
- Connection to internal and external data sources
- Avoids duplicated provision of information
- Modeling of multi-level rating and scoring processes
- Modeling of complex decision rules for[U1] granting credit and performing liability calculations
- Workgroup management
- 4-eyes principle within a decision-making process
- Customer-portfolio assessment and monitoring
- Early warning of solvency changes
- Optimization of master-data management processes and data quality
- Identification of new customers
- Integration into legacy CRM and ordering systems.
Would you like more information about CrefoSystem?
Verband der Vereine Creditreform e.V.
Tel.: +49 711 75 85 76 - 0
Standardized solvency checks and risk assessments.
CrefoScore communicates, archives and evaluates Creditreform information on private and business customers, performing solvency checks and risk assessments by default. Customer risk is visualized as a user-friendly, self-explanatory traffic light color. The CrefoScore decision-making system can thus significantly cut your day-to-day workload for solvency checks.
The network-enabled program serves as the interface between your business and Creditreform’s commercial database.
Retrieve the following information at the touch of a button:
- 24 million items of corporate information from 25 countries; almost 100 million records of personal data and 48 million negative and debt-collection data items from Germany
- Balance sheet data and annual financial statements from Germany, Austria and Luxembourg
- Shareholding and shareholder data from the Creditreform database
- External payment experiences from the German Debtors’ Register, Debitorenregister Deutschland.
The electronic customer file has theme tabs (Solvency, Comments on shareholders, Legal form, Real estate, Financial data), ensuring easily accessible, user-friendly presentation of all the customer data. Additionally to this information, traffic-light colors are used to depict the inherent risk classifications for the areas Solvency index, Payment behavior, Order situation and Credit judgment.
- Objective judgment of business / consumer customers’ ability to honor their payment obligations
- Transparent risk decision
- Central data storage
- Access to data within the corporate network
- Early warning of bad debts and insolvency through follow-ups and historization of all changes and decisions
- Structured information integration
- Automatic communication, archiving and assessment of all information
- Barrier-free further processing of all data.
Access any time, anywhere over the Internet
CrefoDirect is a fully installation-free Web frontend giving you direct access to the world’s most extensive database on German businesses. It enables quick, hassle-free retrieval of commercial reports, personal reports, interdependency data, balance sheet data and balance sheet analyses, as well as online processing of your receivables management.
CrefoDirect also offers Debitorenregister Deutschland subscribers a comprehensive analysis application for evaluating the payment experiences other parties have had with your own debtors.
Credit management with SAP/R3
CrefoSprint is a software tool unifying all the relevant data and processes on a single system platform and enriching standard SAP software with value-added credit- and debtor management functionalities.
The CrefoSprint product line comprises three modules (add-ons), each connected to the FI module over a standardized SAP interface.
In SAP R/3, internal customer data are amalgamated with Creditreform’s own information, where they are made centrally accessible to you in your customer-assessment, credit limit-assignment, collateral-management, customer-monitoring and risk-controlling processes.
- Transparent, systematic modeling of the entire credit management process in SAP
- Reliable early recognition of customers’ payment problems and insolvency risks through system-integrated monitoring and optional external payment experiences
- Standardized, efficient evaluation of external information
- Sound basis for credit decisions through the aggregation and preprocessing of internal and external business information in SAP
- Company-wide availability of retrieved data through central data storage in SAP
- Cost reductions through process optimization
- Homogeneous IT system environment.
Convenient selection and processing of your debt-collection cases with SAP module IS-U
The “CrefoSprint Inkasso IS-U” module provides energy utilities with a modern debt collection system that selects those debtors whose receivables should be handed over to Creditreform.
CrefoSprint Inkasso IS-U communicates directly with the SAP IS-U Inkasso interface. After customization of the SAP IS-FI function modules, Creditreform’s communication module (CR-GATE) forwards the identified debt collection cases to Creditreform’s central database for handing over to the responsible branch office. The records are finally forwarded automatically to Creditreform.
SAP’s IS-U module contains applications and functions for all the basic tasks needed by an energy utility. These include the management and billing of tariff, special and service customers, equipment management, consumption metering and customer service.
IS-U also allows input of prospective-customer and business-partner data, as well as marketing campaign management. Further functions include billing for all classical product lines – such as electricity, gas, water and warmth – with other products definable on an ad-hoc basis.
Use the IT solution CrefoSprint Inkasso IS-U to radically simplify the selection and handling of your debt collection cases.
Product benefits – summary
- Add-on module for preprocessing the debtor information needed for debt collection
- System-supported selection and handover of the debt collection cases
- Communication of up-to-date status reports (including mailbox function)
- Integration into, and central accessibility to the debt collection information in, SAP
- Historization of communications and guaranteed chronological tracking of the case
- Booking of complex cases through ergonomically designed Booking Cockpit
- Cost reduction through process optimization
- Homogeneous IT system environment.
Your flexible online connection to Creditreform’s commercial database via SAP/R3
“CrefoSprint Online” lets you call up Creditreform commercial reports over an online interface, integrate them into the SAP/R3 system, and automatically archive them.
The add-on has direct access to Creditreform’s commercial database with ca. 4.9 million records – as such, the world’s most extensive commercial database on corporate Germany. Your customer’s solvency data are transferred in a coded, structured form and automatically linked to the customer master data in SAP.
All the information modules can be processed conveniently in your standard SAP FI module, integrated into your credit management system, and used for combined portfolio evaluations.
CrefoSprint presents customers’ bad-debt risk as an ergonomic traffic light function. Automatic follow-up notifications, such as solvency deteriorations, credit-limit reductions or changes in payment behavior, give you early warning of a possible default.
The additional communication of shareholder and shareholding information lets you grasp complex corporate interdependencies at a glance and safely control your credit limits, even for customers with complex group structures.
Product benefits – overview
- Neartime requests for commercial reports through online access to Creditreform’s commercial database
- Fast, ergonomic visualization, archiving and processing of Creditreform’s commercial reports
- Integration of Creditreform’s commercial reports into SAP/R3’s credit management
- Early recognition of insolvency risks through traffic-light schema and qualified follow-ups
- Amalgamation and evaluation of financial data and data from Creditreform’s commercial reports
- Further processing of the structured data e.g. for selecting customers from specific solvency classes, industry sectors, regions or turnover bands.
- Structured data basis as cornerstone for implementing and early-warning and scoring systems.